Get fit with Friends!
Small Group Training & Nutrition Program
Next 2102 Start Date TBA
2100 5th Avenue, Oakland
6:30 - 7 pm — Group Nutrition
7 - 7:45 pm — Group Training
8:15 - 9 am — Group Training
fitBody Bootcamp is a 6-week small group (4–10 people) fitness program that is designed as an excellent complement to Zumba. Together with your cardio workouts, fitBody Bootcamp will help you lose inches and body fat via strength training and nutrition consulting. This session of fitBody Bootcamp offers three customized options so you can pick the program that fits your needs. Payment plans are available:
- Group Training/Group Nutrition (Best Value!)
$105 every two weeks, or $300 paid in full ($360 for
non-Zumba class pass holders)
- Group Training (fitBody Bootcamp graduates only)
$85 every two weeks, or $240 paid in full
- Group Training/Private Nutrition
$155 every two weeks, or $450 paid in full
During this time in class, we will develop lean muscle mass, which will:
- increase your metabolism
- burn more calories
- gain upper body, lower body and core strength
- decrease your body size
Fun partner and team drills, body weight exercises, multi-muscle movements and core training are all emphasized. Training will take place both indoors and outdoors.
Equipment required: exercise mat and resistance bands.
During this time in class, we will emphasize food journaling as a method of gaining awareness of eating habits and making small changes to achieve big results. Every week a different topic will be discussed, including:
- Portion sizes
- Healthy cooking tips
- Carbs, proteins & fats
- Healthy tips for eating out
- Reading food labels
- Know Your Numbers
Each private client will receive:
- a personalized menu plan
- a personal diet and food journal analysis (which nutrients are overpowering/lacking, calorie intake requirements, timing issues)
- specific changes that can be made to achieve goals
- weekly 30-minute appointments in which we answer nutrition questions, discuss the previous week, how to overcome your personal obstacles to success and set goals for the next week
All program participants receive two private sessions:
- Session 1 – Jackie will take your "Before" measurements, discuss food journaling and help you set your personal fitness goals.
- Session 2 – "After" measurements are taken and results discussed.
All participants will also have unlimited email access to Jackie for questions.
fitBody Bootcamp Challenge: The participant with the highest combination of inches, body fat and weight percentage loss at the end of the 6-week training period receives $50 in free Zumba, training, and/or nutrition classes! All measurements will be kept private.
Contact Jackie at 510-435-0004 or email@example.com
Only 10 participants will be accepted, and payment must be made in advance to reserve your space.